Thursday, June 16, 2011

Ranch Weekend

Five new additions. We all love going out and checking to see if there are any new eggs. They are interesting to watch roam around their coop(ok I wouldn't consider it a coop, more like the Marriott of coops;) It is the cutest one I've ever seen, and yes, I have seen my share. We have had a few minor mishaps as of late so there may or may not be 4 chickens now.

Her fasination these days, cars and trucks. I never saw her without one close to her side. Found a truck with peanut butter and jam in it too. I should probably restrict those at the dinner table.

We woke up to about 8 inches of snow one morning that made it look like we were in the middle of winter. That snow melted quickly and then it snowed another 5 inches that evening.You would have never guessed it was the end of May!

All ten and we got them to fit on the couch! With these kiddos it's always a party:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like a fun trip!

Jamie and Lauren said...

Your girls are so dang cute- They are getting big! That race I did was at Soldier Hollow in Heber!