Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Turning TWO {part 2}

Birthday party #2! My family came over to our place for a pot luck BBQ that was OH SO GOOD! Bindi was so excited that it was a party for her again and was one happy girl.


She opened some fun presents and then my dad went out to the car to get a little surprise for her. This is what he came back with! I know it took her by surprise because she stopped dead in her tracks! I was taking a picture behind her but I should have taken it of her facial expression!


The treat we were having was actually rootbeer floats but Dannon says you have to have cake on a birthday so red velvet cupcakes there were:)


Ava was perfectly content playing in Bindi's presents. She knows where the good stuff is!


Uncle Dave and Bindi feeding the ants some cracker crumbs. Bindi was very interested and helped gather whatever she could find to feed them.

No comments: