Look at you making jam and all. I need to figure out how to make jam. I have wanted to for a while and just haven't taken the time to learn how do it. Looks like fun.
brooke your girls are so big! i can't believe bindi is 2! she is a doll and ava has such pretty eyes! and way to go on the jam yum. it makes me want a big slice of fresh baked bread... so get onto the baking now :)
2 comments:
Look at you making jam and all. I need to figure out how to make jam. I have wanted to for a while and just haven't taken the time to learn how do it. Looks like fun.
brooke your girls are so big! i can't believe bindi is 2! she is a doll and ava has such pretty eyes! and way to go on the jam yum. it makes me want a big slice of fresh baked bread... so get onto the baking now :)
Post a Comment