Friday, September 9, 2011
Wecome to SEA WORLD!!!
LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT! I'll have to admit, I was giddy even walking through the gates! We picked the best time to go. It wasn't too crowded and we were able to see our own group scattered about. It was cute seeing Bindi and Ava get excited and loving it as much as I hope they would! Shamu was by far the coolest thing! I could have done without the hot dolphin show, oh wait, the human bird show. I know, I'm still confused about it too. There was so much to see and like I said before, LOVED IT! We had to take it all in because I'm sure it will be quite some time until we'll be back:) But we will be back and one of us will concur the ladder game because Beki and I really want that big stuffed monkey!












Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness what a blast! Lucky little girls!!!
Post a Comment